Our horrible streak finally ends....

DocCat2

Redshirt
Aug 25, 2005
846
26
0
My son and I enjoy sports, and we are from the D.C. suburbs and root for the Ravens, Orioles, and Capitals. Whenever we attend a game in person, our team always loses. Going back several years, our record was:

Orioles 0-9
Ravens 0-2
Capitals 0-7


That's 18 consecutive games we have attended going back the past 6-7 years without a victory.

We finally attended a victory today, the Ravens defeat of the Commanders...

I wonder if these teams would pay us to stay home????
 

NUCat320

Senior
Dec 4, 2005
19,469
495
0
My son and I enjoy sports, and we are from the D.C. suburbs and root for the Ravens, Orioles, and Capitals. Whenever we attend a game in person, our team always loses. Going back several years, our record was:

Orioles 0-9
Ravens 0-2
Capitals 0-7


That's 18 consecutive games we have attended going back the past 6-7 years without a victory.

We finally attended a victory today, the Ravens defeat of the Commanders...

I wonder if these teams would pay us to stay home????
See, if would’ve been really fun if you were *also* Commie supporters, in which case this was the only way.

Meanwhile, adding the Wizards to your collection seems like a cheat code. (And what are the odds on the O’s?)

Congrats on the exciting victory!
 

TheC

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
19,376
1,448
62
My son and I enjoy sports, and we are from the D.C. suburbs and root for the Ravens, Orioles, and Capitals. Whenever we attend a game in person, our team always loses. Going back several years, our record was:

Orioles 0-9
Ravens 0-2
Capitals 0-7


That's 18 consecutive games we have attended going back the past 6-7 years without a victory.

We finally attended a victory today, the Ravens defeat of the Commanders...

I wonder if these teams would pay us to stay home????
Hopefully, the two of you have built up a tremendous amount of good karma that will pay off somewhere down the line. Maybe buy a lottery ticket or something!
 

hdhntr1

All-Conference
Sep 5, 2006
38,552
1,459
113
My son and I enjoy sports, and we are from the D.C. suburbs and root for the Ravens, Orioles, and Capitals. Whenever we attend a game in person, our team always loses. Going back several years, our record was:

Orioles 0-9
Ravens 0-2
Capitals 0-7


That's 18 consecutive games we have attended going back the past 6-7 years without a victory.

We finally attended a victory today, the Ravens defeat of the Commanders...

I wonder if these teams would pay us to stay home????
i can remember going to CUbs games when my boss would give me tickets. It was always in early spring or late fall and I had a pretty good run of them losing when I went. Did not matter to me cause I was a Sox fan
 

Fanaticat98

Senior
May 29, 2001
9,319
939
113
I thought this thread was going to be about some school eclipsing NU’s great losing streak from the early 80s.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
  2. 02 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
  5. 05 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'