Ouch WTF NY Post

fatsam98

Heisman
Mar 23, 2005
43,935
39,525
113
The Big East has really taken this hard. I feel like we got over last year's actual snub quicker than this. It's embarrassing.
 

Shelby65

All-Conference
Apr 1, 2008
8,691
4,852
66
why would he delete ? this is what media and fans of all stripes do. nobody should care
 

mikebal9

All-Conference
Oct 15, 2005
5,740
4,985
113
Possibly mean and definitely not necessary to post, but that's how I filled out my bracket! Lose to RU, I'm not picking you.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?