OU game thread

uscjunkie

Senior
Jan 27, 2022
1,083
774
113
This O-line is simply pitiful! we need to stop looking in Maryland and go to the midwest and start getting a bunch of corn fed boys!
 

sclawman77

All-Conference
Jun 27, 2011
1,630
1,494
113
Ou has like 10 penalties in the first half and is still winning. We have no penalties so far
 

Skuddy

All-Conference
Feb 23, 2022
1,945
3,994
113
Refs are keeping us in the game. Hold on the touchdown pass not called.

This team is ****!

I was firmly in the keep Beamer camp but beginning to get antsy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Legal_fowl

sclawman77

All-Conference
Jun 27, 2011
1,630
1,494
113
So stupid! Either kick field goal or go for end zone.
 
Last edited:

KingWard

All-American
Feb 15, 2022
8,585
8,758
113
I'm tardy to the party but I can already see that we can't win this one without overcoming a lot of physical inferiority.
 

sclawman77

All-Conference
Jun 27, 2011
1,630
1,494
113
You still believe coach speak? hahaha Every off-season we are told how good the line will be.....NEVER IS TRUE!
No. I never said I believed the hype. But I was hoping to see a little improvement with a new experienced coach. And the entire point of my comment was that I guess Sean isn't much of a motivator even if the poster I was responding to thinks he is immune from blame for oline struggles
 
Last edited:

Evilchicken

All-Conference
Sep 3, 2019
1,347
1,061
113
Let’s see…we’re going to run up the middle against one of the best defenses in the country with a terrible OL and undersized RB. Shula, you are a **** ing genius!!
 

HI Cock1

Joined Oct 14, 2012
Jan 22, 2022
2,506
3,275
113
Lea is making Beamer look reeeeaaaaalllllly bad this year. If he can win at Vandy with barely any talent, what's going on here?
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football The difference between 2-3 and 4-1: A dive into the statistical similarities but key difference between South Carolina and Florida
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: Who will win the SEC? Preseason predictions
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Florida coach Jon Sumrall says South Carolina is "best talent team" Florida will have played
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football What ESPN's Football Power Index thinks of South Carolina's 2-3 start