Other than changing browsers... who's got the fix

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,674
12,375
113
Sorry for the 2nd but Firefox only way to go. I Iooooong ago forgot about IE.
 

was21

Senior
May 29, 2007
10,000
632
113
I did the same thing but now Firefox has started to freeze up regularly.have to log out and log back in continually.
 

bsquared24

Sophomore
Jul 11, 2009
736
160
43
I used to love chrome like all these recent mentions but I'm getting very tired of the flash crashing in it. one can fix it by killing one of the two flash programs running but something about the flash built into chrome gets confused when you have other flash on your computer, like the Adobe suite I use for work. Anyone else have this frustration?
 

Hump4Hoops

Redshirt
May 1, 2010
6,611
13
38
I have this problem too

That being said, it's still better than the amount of crashing I had with Firefox.
 

was21

Senior
May 29, 2007
10,000
632
113
just switched to Chrome...need to get used to it but it appears to be too simple to be true.
 

SwampDawg

Sophomore
Feb 24, 2008
2,193
122
63
Yes I have it, but didn't know what was driving it. Have you found a solution? I am not computer Illiterate but I would not know what to do in this case.
 

missouridawg

Junior
Oct 6, 2009
9,406
308
83
Could this thread become any more of a

charlie foxtrot than it already is?

I state, pretty clearly, that "other than changing browsers - what's the fix".... and the only responses I get are to "change browsers"... and then the "my browser is better than your browser" stuff happened... and now we're at the "you're browser sucks because..." phase. Awesome stuff guys.
 

o_hacker

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
231
0
0
charlie foxtrot than it already is?

I state, pretty clearly, that "other than changing browsers - what's the fix".... and the only responses I get are to "change browsers"... and then the "my browser is better than your browser" stuff happened... and now we're at the "you're browser sucks because..." phase. Awesome stuff guys.

did you try changing browsers?
 

missouridawg

Junior
Oct 6, 2009
9,406
308
83
Nah. Only in IE. It does work in Chrome and Firefox, but I guess I'm becoming a dinosaur and don't really want to change.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four