Other Games

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,690
27,363
113
St. Johns nailed 9 3s in the first half (50%). :oops:

I forget which coach said it but before the 3 point shot, they'd run the offense to get close to the basket and get the best shot. The closer you are the more likely you score. Made sense. That's why big men tended to dominate because they were always hanging around the basket.

Now big men are out there launching threes. LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hawksfor3

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,350
9,494
113
Paul Szelc isn't doing either of these games so far. Hope he does one of the other two.

I Hope Please GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: Franisdaman

MFinn

Senior
Jul 21, 2025
473
749
92
Check me if I’m wrong, but an all Big Ten Final Four is still possible, right?
I can never cheer for Michigan State so I hope it doesn’t happen.
 
  • Love
Reactions: AustinFox

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,690
27,363
113
Check me if I’m wrong, but an all Big Ten Final Four is still possible, right?
I can never cheer for Michigan State so I hope it doesn’t happen.

Correct.

And these would be the matchups if it happened:

WEST:.........................Purdue
MIDWEST:.......Michigan

SOUTH:..................IOWA (assumed)
EAST:...........................Michigan State
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rambler Hawk

LetsGoHawks83

All-American
Mar 20, 2015
3,408
6,765
113
Would like to see a replay of that fast break foul on Tenn. Rick Barnes was losing his sh*t apparently. My guess is that the ISU player was running just in front of the offensive guy and suddenly stopped and flopped.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Basketball Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Basketball Hawkeyes looking to build on last year's success, fueled by an early exit in March