Other Games

HawkBall23

Heisman
Oct 6, 2001
5,343
10,128
113
I feel a little bad for Miami(OH), at least the players.

Gonna miss the Dance after going 30-1.

Lost in the MACT quarters earlier.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hawksfor3

LaQuintaHawk

All-Conference
Jun 29, 2025
2,018
4,086
113

See Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
 

BigOHawk1

All-Conference
Oct 27, 2001
553
1,043
93
Does their loss improve or impact iowa's chances?
No. That league is very well al 2 bid league now (tough to leave out a 1 loss team IMO regardless of NET and SOS). Which means Indiana is OUT for sure and Auburn is probably right behind them. A true bid stealer there in that league.
 

HawkBall23

Heisman
Oct 6, 2001
5,343
10,128
113
No. That league is very well al 2 bid league now (tough to leave out a 1 loss team IMO regardless of NET and SOS). Which means Indiana is OUT for sure and Auburn is probably right behind them. A true bid stealer there in that league.
As much as I think the Miami(OH) PLAYERS deserve a chance to Dance, I think they are gonna get left at home.

The metrics are truly horrid, for that gaudy of a record.


The Redhawks should be the overall top seed in the NIT though, for whatever that means and matters. Notice I said should, because the NIT seems to be just as much about records and metrics as the NCAAT is nowadays.
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,290
9,467
113
As much as I think the Miami(OH) PLAYERS deserve a chance to Dance, I think they are gonna get left at home.

The metrics are truly horrid, for that gaudy of a record.


The Redhawks should be the overall top seed in the NIT though, for whatever that means and matters. Notice I said should, because the NIT seems to be just as much about records and metrics as the NCAAT is nowadays.
Black Power Yes GIF by BrownSugarApp
 
  • Like
Reactions: HawkBall23

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,647
27,311
113
I feel a little bad for Miami(OH), at least the players.

Gonna miss the Dance after going 30-1.

Lost in the MACT quarters earlier.

ESPN has Miami (OH) barely in (the last team to get a bye) and Indiana as the 2nd team OUT.

KenPom has Miami (OH) ranked #93 with a #268 strength of schedule.

KenPom has Indiana ranked #44 with a #37 strength of schedule.
 

HawkBall23

Heisman
Oct 6, 2001
5,343
10,128
113
Not sure I'm gonna keep watching for too long, but all I saw so far was a head-and-shoulders shot of a woman matching the original descriptions (low-cut dress) sitting behind one of the two gatorade coolers behind the KU bench.

Not much to see in what I've been able to view so far.
Am seeing a bit of cleavage in this overhead view.
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,290
9,467
113
Not sure I'm gonna keep watching for too long, but all I saw so far was a head-and-shoulders shot of a woman matching the original descriptions (low-cut dress) sitting behind one of the two gatorade coolers behind the KU bench.

Not much to see in what I've been able to view so far.
Yeah, me too. I looked thoroughly and discovered the Gatorade looked mighty good.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Four Top Performers
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Tuesdays with Torbee
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps