If State plays like this throughout the week into Saturday, they may cut them down on Sat night.
Yeah, I love that kid. He's the type of player you can't help but admire. He is a great player, teammate, and leader and is fun to watch. I don't mind the Bruins. Mick Cronin is an underrated coach.Jaquez has been on a tear the last ten games. He is a great kid. His sister is on the women's team.
Oh yeah, that Singler comparison is spot ******* on, Chris. If Duke can't win, UCLA, Zags, Purdue, or Houston would be teams I wouldn't mind seeing win.He grew up a UCLA fan all his life. He says he didn't even think of going pro last year because he wants to get UCLA a title. Granted he wasn't a lottery pick but he would have went second round. He reminds me so much of Singler.
They'll have to hold up for four days Shey.Smith and Joiner combined for 50 pts., 13 assist and 15 rebounds . I wonder can their legs hold up scoring like that for three days back to back ? 20 point win is impressive over VT considering Smith’s scoring drought as of late .
Ooops . Forgot yesterday was only Wednesday.They'll have to hold up for four days Shey.
Considering we have 17 years of evidence of Clark playing in the ACC, I’d say the answer is yes.Does Clark only play otherworldly against us??
It really is. This game is already over. Uva is very, very overrated…..UVA offense so bad
Uva may not score 30 points. Lol.It's like watching a car crash. You just know it's happening but you can't look away.
That's ok as long as the cheats score less. OFCUva may not score 30 points. Lol.
Rj davis will win this for them. He simply cannot miss.That's ok as long as the cheats score less. OFC
….. I’ve spent time trying to think of a good comeback but I failed.. lolThink Virginia beats the holes, putting them out of their misery.
I’d cut @pisgah101’s left testicle off for it too. Couple of you guys hold him down for me.
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7