Yep. You are right. After my post I did check it out. Should have checked before my post. I figured someone would pick up on it. OFCFor what it's worth, State has not beaten us in Durham since January 18 1995!!
OFC
Yep. You are right. After my post I did check it out. Should have checked before my post. I figured someone would pick up on it. OFCFor what it's worth, State has not beaten us in Durham since January 18 1995!!
OFC
But what’s crazy is, at 1-9 in quad 1 games? Insanity.This is why I hate that Unc NIT thread. That **** was way too early. They'll get in now.
Hes better than Walton lol. That guyI flipped it over the Auburn/Alabama game and thought, does anyone else hate listening to Jimmy Dykes as much as I do?
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7