I don't see us being favored in any of them. Even ILLPurdue hanging with Iowa with their Young quarterback doing quite well. Illinois hanging with Wisconsin in the first half as well. There is a chance we could lose all of our big ten games.
I loathe IL, but they would destroy us...sad
As much as I don't like Harbaugh, I cannot cheer for Pen St., ever since the Paterno/Sandusky sex scandal.PSU up 14 on scUM. I hope they hang half a hundred on Harbaugh.
No easy with this game. I hope OSU thumps Franklin and PSU.FWIW Penn State may keep it fairly close against OSU, as Hamler is pretty good.
Guess that Willy and others will be rooting for the meteor...
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win