Anyone figured out how to watch the episodes via streaming? I don't have YouTube TV, Sling, etc. It is not on Paramount+.
Must be Hulu live, I have the regular version and it's not on there.It is on Hulu.
Yes, sorry. Hulu live.Must be Hulu live, I have the regular version and it's not on there.
Oh well, Boomer problems.Yes, sorry. Hulu live.
I watched on Peacock. I think it's still there.Anyone figured out how to watch the episodes via streaming? I don't have YouTube TV, Sling, etc. It is not on Paramount+.
We'll yeah, if you're a slave to the talking box and insist on having every channel and network just in case there's 1 show on that 1 channel you can't miss it gets just as expensive because you're buying the exact same thing just from a different provider.Oh well, Boomer problems.
10ish years ago I predicted that streaming would eventually cost more than cable. Nearing that point.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know