OT: Xobekuj Dnekeew

Sep 10, 2013
18,385
13,408
113

I bought a holiday in Cambodia t shirt when I was in hs out of the back ads in rolling stone. My parents intercepted it, gave me a dad lecture, and threw it out. My new Clash red star tee was collateral damage, the rick out of 30 hard earned dishwasher money
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbrown

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,124
30,570
113
I bought a holiday in Cambodia t shirt when I was in hs out of the back ads in rolling stone. My parents intercepted it, gave me a dad lecture, and threw it out. My new Clash red star tee was collateral damage, the rick out of 30 hard earned dishwasher money
I wont even say what my mother and father said when I came home with a Butt Hole Surfers pin.:eek:
 
  • Love
Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,750
21,464
113
I wont even say what my mother and father said when I came home with a Butt Hole Surfers pin.:eek:
Not quite as bad, but I did have The Cars Candy-O album (a Vargas girl laying on a car). It was the first and most visible in my collection of albums. My parents were having friends over, and my mom threw a towel over my entire album collection to hide it.

 
  • Haha
Reactions: bbrown
Sep 10, 2013
18,385
13,408
113
Not quite as bad, but I did have The Cars Candy-O album (a Vargas girl laying on a car). It was the first and most visible in my collection of albums. My parents were having friends over, and my mom threw a towel over my entire album collection to hide it.

That’s not the original. My big bro went to the concert and brought back a rated RR t shirt
1709591652496.jpeg
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  3. 03 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  4. 04 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?