OT - Would you eat this?

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
I guess poultry is most common around here. But just anything that has tons of animals locked in cages till they are big enough to slaughter and eat. I have no issue with animals being raised to die. I just want them treated humanely while they are alive.

This is not a hill I’m going to die on. I’m always going to eat meat. I just think people trying to end animals being raised this way is why you have people trying to get behind lab replicated meat.
 
Nov 16, 2005
29,293
24,412
113
Poultry in Mississippi isn’t raised in cages. They’re in huge houses with plenty of room to move around with climate control, food, and water. I have dozens of friends who raise chickens for a living.

Lab replicated meat is not just the animal rights people but also people
who say animal agriculture is killing the planet with greenhouse gasses.
 
Last edited:
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina