Anybody else think the DirecTV commercials with the girl and the horse are beyond strange?
I bet Dickie Vittenburger would beg to differ with you...
Anybody else think the DirecTV commercials with the girl and the horse are beyond strange?
I'm pretty sure Dickie is a scumbag, and the movie that horse made is something certainly not suitable for viewing anywhere.
I bet Dickie Vittenburger would beg to differ with you...
Dickie = Bo ??????
Crickets chirping....
I don't get what you're trying to say here...Dickie is a terrible agent and a beautiful man. bimBO is a terrible coach AND a terrible man. Watch the commercial and get your facts straight fella.
My wife says I can't watch anymore videos of women and horses.
I think she is a butter-face. (Everything is pretty but her face.)
Not alone at all. Been married for 20 years come this October.Says the guy usually alone at last call? Winking
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions