I actually like the over in our game.
I also like CSU +10, Florida -8.5 and UVA -7.5
I liked it at 48, but now seeing it at 46 so will probably pass.
Like that CSU and Florida pick and can't believe it's gotten so bad FSU won't cover, but here we are lol
No, liked under 48 lol
I'll be doing a parlay of State/Louisville/Florida for +120.
Any thoughts on UT -28 against Chattanooga? The Vols have looked pretty bad thus far...
| TEAM | MONEYLINE |
| Bowling Green | +340 |
| Liberty | +185 |
| Ball State | +120 |
| North Carolina | +135 |
| Kentucky | +260 |
| Florida State | +245 |
| Middle Tennessee State | +205 |
| Purdue | +110 |
| Central Florida | -325 |
| Marshall | -200 |
Any thoughts on UT -28 against Chattanooga? The Vols have looked pretty bad thus far...
I actually like the over in our game.
Yes, meant a teaser.I assume you meant a teaser? If you are only getting +120 on a 3 game parlay, you need to find somewhere else to bet.
Any thoughts on UT -28 against Chattanooga? The Vols have looked pretty bad thus far...
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar