OT: WandaVision

Ozarkdawg

Senior
Apr 1, 2017
853
707
93
Was really looking forward to this spin off. 2 episodes in, it sucks. Some kind of crappy copy of Bewitched. I guess it really is not what I was expecting.
 
Nov 16, 2005
29,307
24,469
113
Keep watching, it will get better. They put the first two episodes out at first to get past the black and white themes.
 

msudawg12

Senior
Dec 9, 2008
3,966
714
113
None of the trailers intrigued me. It will have to do really well for me to decide to watch
 

o_dawgnabit

All-American
Oct 13, 2016
4,973
7,944
113
I’m only one episode in and I had to power through it to complete it. Hopefully it gets better
 
Nov 16, 2005
29,307
24,469
113
It reminds me of the Watchmen series. You’re wondering WTF did I just watch but then the episodes later fill in the blanks and it makes sense.
 

notoriousD_O_G

Redshirt
Apr 1, 2013
2,710
0
0
I actually really liked both episodes but could definitely see why someone wouldn't. One of the strangest shows Ive ever seen
 

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
It’s clearly building to something but I don’t have a clue what. Need to see more to know what I’m dealing with here. The first two episodes were structured to not really tell us a whole lot before we see what happens later. I did get a chuckle about the “indestructible head” comment given what happens in Infinity War.

I’m not sure what to make of these MCU Disney+ shows in general, given that this is the first one and it’s a REALLY out there concept, I’m even less sure what to expect from other ones coming down the pipe.
 

Msubulldogfan1

Freshman
Sep 12, 2013
8,835
80
48
It’s building, for sure. What I read is that all this is happening inside SWs head. Mephistro is going to be the villain. I understand it is going to get a lot better.

But I agree, that first episode was super tough to sit through. I don’t even want to watch the 2nd episode.
 
Last edited:

Mobile Bay

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2020
4,242
2,184
113
It’s building, for sure. What I read is that all this is happening inside SWs head. Memphisto is going to be the villain. I understand it is going to get a lot better.

But I agree, that first episode was super tough to sit through. I don’t even want to watch the 2nd episode.

I saw where it all happens inside the mind stone while she is trying to destroy it. The second episode has her prancing around in skimpy clothing, which is nice.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,031
10,196
113
After I researched some things those episodes took on a different tone for me. When she said "No!" and rewound that was a big moment. Hang on it's going to get bumpy.
 

Pars

All-Conference
Oct 11, 2015
1,715
2,528
113
I didn’t Know what to think after the first few minutes then just kinda got into the concept of them throwing it back to old school sitcoms. When she kinda “broke” character to tell Vision to help the man at dinner it got more interesting for me.
Episode 2 peaked my interest even more.
They’re doing a slow burn and I dig it
 

Msubulldogfan1

Freshman
Sep 12, 2013
8,835
80
48
I didn’t Know what to think after the first few minutes then just kinda got into the concept of them throwing it back to old school sitcoms. When she kinda “broke” character to tell Vision to help the man at dinner it got more interesting for me.
Episode 2 peaked my interest even more.
They’re doing a slow burn and I dig it

I was a little lost during that segment. Who what did it mean when Wanda told Vision to help him? Also, what was the “stop it” about?

Her telling Thanos to stop?
 
Nov 16, 2005
29,307
24,469
113
He does a great job with all the comic book shows and movies and also Star Wars. My wife likes watching the Mandalorian but a lot of the Easter eggs and references kinda go over her head or it doesn’t make sense so we always watch these after an episode.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama