It’s building, for sure. What I read is that all this is happening inside SWs head. Memphisto is going to be the villain. I understand it is going to get a lot better.
But I agree, that first episode was super tough to sit through. I don’t even want to watch the 2nd episode.
You may be right, and that would be pretty cool.I saw where it all happens inside the mind stone while she is trying to destroy it. The second episode has her prancing around in skimpy clothing, which is nice.
I didn’t Know what to think after the first few minutes then just kinda got into the concept of them throwing it back to old school sitcoms. When she kinda “broke” character to tell Vision to help the man at dinner it got more interesting for me.
Episode 2 peaked my interest even more.
They’re doing a slow burn and I dig it
I didn’t know where it was going but at least I still enjoyed the ride.
Jumped on this weeks episode quite early...business is starting to pick up
Jumped on this weeks episode quite early...business is starting to pick up
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
Maroon and White
Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama