Want to do something funny. Get someone to use it with Epic Rollercoaster while standing up. It’s really funny if they have bad balance.Ok, you degenerates convinced me. I got him the 256g from the link provided.
My son is wanting a virtual reality headset for his birthday. Is the Oculus Quest 2 the way to go or is there another better option?
I remembered this thread so bumping it instead of a new one. I’m in the market for one but they’re about $500 now. Didn’t want to pay that much. Any less expensive good ones? Also I don’t have FB, & heard you have to login to the quest using FB. I was hoping to spend no more than $300. Is that doable?
I remembered this thread so bumping it instead of a new one. I’m in the market for one but they’re about $500 now. Didn’t want to pay that much. Any less expensive good ones? Also I don’t have FB, & heard you have to login to the quest using FB. I was hoping to spend no more than $300. Is that doable?
The lower end Oculus is about $300.
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list