OT: Video Request for those in the know?

tbone.ky

Freshman
Sep 18, 2013
753
73
0
As a frequent reader/occasional poster, I'm a UK fan first and foremost (since the 70's). I don't follow the NBA closely, and I'm not really a fan of any NBA team.

But, I do admire Curry's shooting abilities and instincts. I played HS basketball but wasn't very big nor strong. But, I made up for it by being slow with limited handles and a low vertical.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyway, a friend of mine was showing me this highlight clip of Curry's season several days ago. I think it was YouTube, but I can't remember the specifics other than it was an edited highlight of the season with symphony music, announcers' comments, etc. I wanted to view it again and tried searching on Youtube... but no luck (even though there were plenty of videos on him).

If anyone knows about this video (or another awesome, similar one) I've got faith in the abilities of BBN. It's truly remarkable what the "Human Torch" has compiled the past few years. Thanks in advance.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon