I used to love SNL but I’ve tried to watch a few times in the last 5 years and found it to be really unfunny.
Maybe I just found a way to watch bad episodes or I’m just getting old and jaded
THIS. It’s not comedy.It's the political slant. A lot of the old SNL'ers have come out with comments about it. There's a difference between good-natured lampooning and being motivated by hate.
THIS. It’s not comedy.
I read an article about it. She started taking offense to social media comments about her body so they started showing her behind a desk or table and buttoning her shirt all the way to the top to try and help her be more comfortable.
With CNN, SNL, NBA etc viewers cratering over the last decade - its doesn’t make sense to me that this is a 50/50 country in the voting booth.
She helps write and produce the commercials. She chose to hide herself behind **** because of comments in this thread.
Maybe she is expecting g too, I can't say I keep up on her personal life.
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list