OT: University Co-Op

anon1758050264

All-Conference
Dec 24, 2023
1,266
2,233
83
Stopped in to the University (of Texas) Co-Op on my way in to the office to try on a shift I saw online. Don't like the shirt, but I am grabbing a hat. It's 12:28p on a Sunday and there's 54 people (I just counted) in line in front of me to check out.

I never saw any of the SC bookstores like this as a student, even during move in weekend.

If you ever visit Austin, you should check out the Co-Op. It's eye opening. Three floors of Horns gear x half a city block plus academic bookstore in the basement

Edit: through the line in 6 minutes (!) They were running 8 registers effortlessly. Impressed. And I like my hat.
 
Last edited:
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina secondary moving forward after difficult start to conference play
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Comparing South Carolina's roster talent to this week's opponent, the Kentucky Wildcats
  3. 03 GamecockCentral This is How Bad South Carolina Football Needs a Win | The Long View
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina football extends record sellout streak
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Baseball Jack's Mailbag Ep. 63: Answering your latest South Carolina baseball questions