I'm considering buying a new Toyota 4 Runner. Anyone have any experiences good or bad?
Thanks
I've never owned one and never will, but everybody I've ever known who's owned one has had phenomenal experiences. The 4-Runner is to SUV's what the Accord is to sedans. Do your usual maintenance, and it'll last forever.I'm considering buying a new Toyota 4 Runner. Anyone have any experiences good or bad?
Thanks
I'm considering buying a new Toyota 4 Runner. Anyone have any experiences good or bad?
Thanks
I bought an 07 with 60k miles on it a year ago. I love it, and have had friends who had them that lasted forever. I looked at used Jeep Grand Cherokees for months before finding out that I need to pay a little more and get a 4Runner.
Question though, my national chain tire store says that I need new shocks, struts, and a sway bar (whatever the 17 that is) for $1300.
The truck drives fine, no noises, but is a little bit bumpier than a new ride.
What should I do? Wait until it gets worse or take the hit now?
I want the truck to last another 150k miles and want to take care of it
2006 with 200,000 miles on it. I don't really care for the new ones, but mine has been an absolute workhorse. No major repairs. At 175,000 miles I had to get the front hub bearings replaced. I just had a valve job done on it, because 200,000. I take it off road often, and tow stuff at least twice a year. Its not as capable off road as my 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee was, but it's good enough for my needs.
The new ones don't seem as rugged to me. And they got rid of the roll down liftgate window, which is one thing that separated the 4Runner from all the other SUVs.
Toyota makes an indestructible engine. But don't get the Highlander...it's a minivan diguised as an SUV.
I've got a 2000 that's still going strong with 190k miles on it. MPG is ****, but I imagine the new ones are at least average for SUVs.
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State