Corey won’t get drafted but he will get paid.
It is possible Penn State continues its successful recruiting. Their roster remains strong.great news....for us
They will still be good.
That is not reasonable. Carr is OUTSTANDING. Now way they can replace him year one with a freshman. I watched several of their games and losing him and they will take a step back next year without him and the seniors they lose. I am not saying they can't get back up soon if they have continued to recruit 4 star too 100 talent. But they will take a step back next season. No post season play.potentially better. I thought the ball stuck in Carr's hands too much. PSU has talent and i am sure Chambers has a Plan B
That is not reasonable. Carr is OUTSTANDING. Now way they can replace him year one with a freshman. I watched several of their games and losing him and they will take a step back next year without him and the seniors they lose. I am not saying they can't get back up soon if they have continued to recruit 4 star too 100 talent. But they will take a step back next season. No post season play.
That is not reasonable. Carr is OUTSTANDING. Now way they can replace him year one with a freshman. I watched several of their games and losing him and they will take a step back next year without him and the seniors they lose. I am not saying they can't get back up soon if they have continued to recruit 4 star too 100 talent. But they will take a step back next season. No post season play.
They shot high percentages because Carr required a double team in the post and kicked it out for open shots. The whole losing a star or your best player and getting better thing is weird Rutgers mentality. We do it all the time. We will be better without Carroo because that open it up to spread the ball around. Yeah, that didn't work. It is extremely rare that situation works. Save for your Dukes Alabama etc. and it only works there because hey are recruiting the best of the best every year.Carr is OUTSTANDING. They also have a lot of talented players on their roster. None anywhere near what Carr can do, but sometimes you are a better team when more people get touches.
The effective FG% of the 5 people that played the most for PSU were.....48.2%, 49.5%, 68.5%, 56.0%, and 62.6%. Is it unreasonable say I'd rather have the 48.2% taking less shots?
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program