OT: The Big Lebowski

Fritz!

All-Conference
Oct 16, 2014
1,046
2,582
113
is playing tonight at 8:00 at the Capri, if you’re around Jackson. Dinner, drinks and the other Dude.
 
Aug 22, 2012
2,761
1
31
That rug really tied the room together

ETA: the preferred nomenclature line is an all timer. Walter is throwing straight heat that whole movie.
 
Last edited:

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,449
27,285
113
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,003
10,155
113
You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don’t wanna know about it ... Hell, I can get you a toe by three o’clock this afternoon.'

Finishing my coffee.
 

BigDog72.sixpack

Redshirt
Nov 5, 2012
270
0
0
Who the 17th are the Kanutzsins??

Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy **** with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your *** and pull the f***ing trigger 'til it goes "click."
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou