I took the kids to $5 Tuesday showing and Arnold was hilarious. Well worth the money for a family outing.I expect it to be a joke, it appears they put the first two movies in a blender and poured this thing out. The only way I would see it is if the original Terminator ends up destroying everyone and everything in it. I doubt that is what happens so I am going to pass.
BTW Bugeater that picture on the bottom was after his heart surgery. Then he got back into the same shape and bodyweight he was in T2 to make T3. I am no pic posting expert but if you see it it's impressive. BTW in the first movie he is about 20 lb. heavier (yes big A.S. fan).
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced