OT - Tequila

Ranchdawg

All-Conference
Dec 13, 2012
4,740
4,015
113
Jose Cuervo kicked my *ss years ago when I was playing poker and doing shots. It took me 2 days to recover. I haven't been a big fan since.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DAWGSANDSAINTS

Theconnormead

Senior
Jan 26, 2023
364
537
93
Jose Cuervo kicked my *ss years ago when I was playing poker and doing shots. It took me 2 days to recover. I haven't been a big fan since.
Ha, good tequila is a little different. Good 100% agave tequila doesn't give you a hangover.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,737
12,501
113
Tequila GIF
 

MaxwellSmart

All-Conference
May 28, 2007
2,617
1,054
113
Tequila is the devil. Makes a good marinade for chicken fajitas but nothing good comes from drinking it. Now chicks drinking it is another story.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar