OT: Tailgate Help

The Riddler

Redshirt
Sep 4, 2016
174
0
0
Just arrived in starkville when me and the wife both realized we didn't get any food for our tailgate tomorrow. Need a place where I can get a tailgate deal also where I don't have to order a few days ahead like little dooeys. Any suggestions?
 

LawDawg97

Redshirt
Sep 7, 2012
1,138
0
0
No offense, but if you needed advice

to check a grocery store or a sub shop for tailgate food you're no longer allowed to critique the intelligence of our coaches or fans.
 

woozman

All-Conference
Nov 13, 2004
3,456
2,693
113
I wasn't going to say anything originally, but my initial thought was how the hell does someone suddenly realize they didn't bring food for a tailgate? Maybe it's just me, but we usually plan that a week or so out...
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,939
11,387
113
My wife just looked at me and said we have to go shopping, she didn't bring a coat! I sense a conspiracy.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar