OT: Summer is Half Over Jukebox

CVLion

All-Conference
Oct 13, 2021
1,158
2,379
113
Hey, summer is only about 1/3 over… 22 days since the solstice and I believe 41 left until the equinox.

That said, keep the tunes rolling!
 

RochLion

Senior
Jun 3, 2001
621
946
93
I was a young lad in the 70's when I heard this album and stared at the cover of Donna and reached ... I'll be right back!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobPSU92
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State's Defense Played Well Enough to Win. Here's What Went Wrong Late
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State Tuesday primer: The PSU offense will be under the spotlight today; who's announcing the Lions-Northwestern game for FOX?
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  5. 05 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails