OT: Subscriptions

psustan

Junior
Sep 8, 2022
109
318
63
I noticed on the home page of On3, there's now a "national subscription."

Despite it saying that you get access to everything On3/Rivals, I'm having a hard time believing that because the price difference of that subscription and directly to BWI is... substantial.

Does anyone know what the actual difference of the subscription types are?
 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,758
21,195
113
I noticed on the home page of On3, there's now a "national subscription."

Despite it saying that you get access to everything On3/Rivals, I'm having a hard time believing that because the price difference of that subscription and directly to BWI is... substantial.

Does anyone know what the actual difference of the subscription types are?

Math does seem weird; their current offer is $19.99 for a one year national subscription, then $49.99/year. BWI is currently running a half off $59.99/year subscription. But, it looks like the 'national' subscription is just for the paywall articles/writers/access that are from their national recruiting/reporting staff plus The Athletic; I do not think it gets you access to all premium On3 websites.
 
Last edited:
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
  2. 02 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  3. 03 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him