OT: Subpoena

EarlyCuyler

Redshirt
Oct 6, 2012
28
0
1
Anyone get a letter from their isp regarding a Mississippi Sports Medicine dr subpoenaing for customer info? I’m assuming it is related to some negative reviews left on a third party site after his twitter rant in December.
 

LawDawg97

Redshirt
Sep 7, 2012
1,138
0
0
There was an earlier thread where some posters got one

Anyone get a letter from their isp regarding a Mississippi Sports Medicine dr subpoenaing for customer info? I’m assuming it is related to some negative reviews left on a third party site after his twitter rant in December.

What you are assuming is true. There’s a case filed in Hinds county
 

EarlyCuyler

Redshirt
Oct 6, 2012
28
0
1
Gotcha. Anyone want to help me out and point me in the direction of someone specifically I could discuss this with? PM’s welcome. Thanks in advance
 

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,323
6,712
113
I throw every at&t letter I get in the trash. I wonder if I received one. Was it done for things posted on here or posted on his review page
 

EarlyCuyler

Redshirt
Oct 6, 2012
28
0
1
I’m not sure. May be both. Sounds like there are many defendants so hopefully some will chime in. I would like to discuss with someone because I am unsure of the process/legal concerns.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,517
31,770
113
Was it certified mail? If not, I don’t see how they would have proof of delivery. Check with lawdawg as well as lawdawg97. But I think you’d be ok ignoring it if they don’t have proof of delivery. If you do wind up having to give a deposition, just answer the questions truthfully, but give no information other than the answer to the question asked. You don’t owe them any explanations.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama