Really? I don't think she is very attractive at all.
On the show she's not, but she's supposed to be a frazzled single mom. IRL even now she looks pretty damn good.
Really? I don't think she is very attractive at all.
Anyone knocked it out yet? Bout to watch episode 1.
I thought it was boring for the most part.
I dumpster your ***I thought it was boring for the most part.
You suck cooterpoot!
So was that dude a terminator or nah?
Does it bother anybody else that the podunk town with the tiny downtown somehow sprouted a massive mall?
If I can get past 11's supernatural powers, the demons from another dimension and the general outrageous lack of parenting on the show... I guess I'm cool with the inexplicable demographics of Hawkins, Indiana.
So, who is “the American”?If anyone missed the end credits scene you should go back and watch.
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama