OT: Stock and Investment Thread

T2Kplus20

Heisman
May 1, 2007
32,565
20,549
113
Except those guys have to at least present a logical explanation for the pump, not a meme of someone sitting up 😀. I would not invest in a company that’s someone’s personal piggy bank. Love the stupid headline that says he has a 180mm position. His real basis is probably like 1mm.
The game is no different. Just like the doom and gloomers pushing fear during COVID to make money shorting the market. Those bums are the worst.
 

RUAldo

All-Conference
Sep 11, 2008
5,322
3,854
113
The game is no different. Just like the doom and gloomers pushing fear during COVID to make money shorting the market. Those bums are the worst.
The market is broken…SEC has failed to address the impact of social media on the stock market and it will only get worse once AI takes over trading.
 

Jtung230

Heisman
Jun 30, 2005
19,410
12,560
82
The market is broken…SEC has failed to address the impact of social media on the stock market and it will only get worse once AI takes over trading.
I disagree. It’s an anomaly with GME. The market set itself up by creating the short squeeze.
 

T2Kplus20

Heisman
May 1, 2007
32,565
20,549
113
The market is broken…SEC has failed to address the impact of social media on the stock market and it will only get worse once AI takes over trading.
New forms of communication have always been a dynamic for the market. Everyone knows Roaring Kitty. Everyone knows he likes GME. Everyone can decide to buy or sell GME as they see fit.

Nothing wrong with the market.
 

RUfromSoCal?

Heisman
Nov 26, 2006
35,233
43,562
113


 

Jtung230

Heisman
Jun 30, 2005
19,410
12,560
82
You pretended to explain it, but didn't in any way. It is very telling
My post #29,599 explains it. I guess you just don’t get it. There’s the pump and dump by laying out your reasons and logic vs posting a meme of a person sitting up. I can’t explain it in simpler terms so I will give up.
 

T2Kplus20

Heisman
May 1, 2007
32,565
20,549
113
My post #29,599 explains it. I guess you just don’t get it. There’s the pump and dump by laying out your reasons and logic vs posting a meme of a person sitting up. I can’t explain it in simpler terms so I will give up.
He has more content on why he "likes the stock" that anyone has ever published on any stock ever. Feel free to try again. LOL!
 

T2Kplus20

Heisman
May 1, 2007
32,565
20,549
113
Did you watch the video? He’s not explaining an opinion, he’s showing that mathematically if Bitcoin follows the same trend it has the last 3 halvings, this time it would go to $500k by the end of 2025
Forget it, he's too busy buying treasuries. LOL!
 

Jtung230

Heisman
Jun 30, 2005
19,410
12,560
82
Did you watch the video? He’s not explaining an opinion, he’s showing that mathematically if Bitcoin follows the same trend it has the last 3 halvings, this time it would go to $500k by the end of 2025
That’s the math you’re referring to? You familiar with the saying of past performances does not necessarily equate to future results. I guess it could be right. But I also think it could be wrong. I mean the chart he pulled up clearly shows it’s not linear.
 

Rutgers Chris

All-American
Nov 29, 2005
5,768
6,927
97
That’s the math you’re referring to? You familiar with the saying of past performances does not necessarily equate to future results. I guess it could be right. But I also think it could be wrong. I mean the chart he pulled up clearly shows it’s not linear.
Very familiar, you should watch the video.
 

Jtung230

Heisman
Jun 30, 2005
19,410
12,560
82
Very familiar, you should watch the video.
I did. Even in the video he disclaimed it’s not investment advice and just that it has the potential to.

ETA what he did was something a middle school could figure out. Let’s not pretend he solve some difficult math. I also stand by my original post that he is not trustworthy.
 

Rutgers Chris

All-American
Nov 29, 2005
5,768
6,927
97
I did. Even in the video he disclaimed it’s not investment advice and just that it has the potential to.

ETA what he did was something a middle school could figure out. Let’s not pretend he solve some difficult math. I also stand by my original post that he is not trustworthy.
So math is math, glad we agree 😂. I agree he isn’t trustworthy, doesn’t change the the content or concept at all.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  4. 04 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week