I’m trying to. Need to cover my shorts on AMC.Anyone buying stocks today?
I'm holding off a bit.Anyone buying stocks today?
How important is today's jobs report?
Kind of like value stocks.
![]()
I didn’t know what was going on with Chinese stocks but government started to fine the Tech companies for 22 mergers not reported in the past.
I haven’t been keeping up with the news since I haven’t been investing in Chinese stocks. Same kind of sh**t people in US complaining about with FB and GOOG Using personal information. Just stay away from the Chinese stocks but this will be an opportunity if you’re willing to wait.Not to mention what they did to DIDI
I haven’t been keeping up with the news since I haven’t been investing in Chinese stocks. Same kind of sh**t people in US complaining about with FB and GOOG Using personal information.
On Sunday, July 4, 2021, DiDi reported that the CAC ordered smartphone app stores to stop offering the 'DiDi Chuxing' app because it 'collect[ed] personal information in violation of relevant PRC laws and regulations.' Though users who previously downloaded the app could continue to use it, DiDi stated that 'the app takedown may have an adverse impact on its revenue in China.'
That’s why I stayed away from Chinese stocks.Funny how this came just days after the US IPO.
Holding for today and will see about tomorrow. I'm a little confused with some of the market metrics, so that means for me to chill. One thing that I need to do to top off my ARKF position in two of my accounts. Very small positions, but wanted to get some fintech exposure and this was the best etf option. I'll buy if it goes below $50. I started buying this on the May dip, so my CB is really nice.Anyone buying stocks today?
This is a problem for all EVs going forward.
Just my weekly mutual fund purchaseAnyone buying stocks today?
Supposedly they did advise DIDI to delay the IPO. Which doesn't put the Chinese Gov't in a better light. But it put's DIDI in a worse one.Funny how this came just days after the US IPO.
BABA's Morningstar FMV is freaking $313. Everyone should be buying the hell of out it under $200, but you just can't due to the Chinese gov. Sad, but true.Supposedly they did advise DIDI to delay the IPO. Which doesn't put the Chinese Gov't in a better light. But it put's DIDI in a worse one.
I sold BIDU the other day. Sold BABA today.
Both will likely bounce in the near term, but so will a bunch of US stocks which took a dive the last couple days, so whatever.
It is unfortunate, especially in terms of BABA, because it makes a ton of money, trades a cheap multiple and is expected to grow at at a very good rate in the next couple years.
BABA's Morningstar FMV is freaking $313. Everyone should be buying the hell of out it under $200, but you just can't due to the Chinese gov. Sad, but true.
I bought the rest of my SOFI aliquot this morning at $16.2.Anyone buying stocks today?
ICE cars are more more likely to catch fire than EVs.This is a problem for all EVs going forward.
Anything with battery and extreme heat creates that possibility. Look at cellphones as an example. It’s a rare problem but great headlines for the press.ICE cars are more more likely to catch fire than EVs.
This is the 2nd time a Chevy Bolt has caught fire while parked and charging. This 2nd incident was after a software update that was supposed to fix the thermal runaway issue.
The Tesla fire is still under investigation. No news if the vehicle was in an accident/damaged prior to the fire. We do know the owner of the Tesla works for a large investment firm and hired 2 separate lawyers for a case where there were no injuries. Seems fishy.
I added as well.I bought the rest of my SOFI aliquot this morning at $16.2.
Ya, real nice bounce for materials.Fun day to wrap up the week.![]()
And it ends the week at 1.356%.Hit 1.26%, but has bounced a bit to 1.28%.
The thought is it needs to close the week at 1.35ish, which would be the 200 dma, otherwise it could test 1%.
On SoFi:I added as well.
I didn't want to increase my position, but I bought originally at around $21, so I'm down significantly on that, felt I had to add to bring down my average cost.
This secondary add I see more as a trading position, while my original will be my core.
Buy Disney, don't buy AMC. Only morons try to short a WSB stock.Black Widow pulls in 80mm us box office and 60mm Disney +
More reason to short AMC and buy Disney.
This moron is having fun shorting it.Buy Disney, don't buy AMC. Only morons try to short a WSB stock.
Having fun can still mean being a moron. As all guys personally know! LOL.This moron is having fun shorting it.
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena