I’ve had hold house Generac since Hurricane Katrina. I bought it direct from them, they had it delivered out of a warehouse in Memphis to my house in Brandon. Free delivery also.
I did a little prep work on where it needed to be placed which was no problem. I had a friend who was an electrical engineer who installed to my power box. I have propane and my propane dealer did all the “gas” work set up free except the few parts.
I do storm restoration work and I learned a long time ago it’s best to pay and be prepared for the future. It comes on automatic and I run everything in my house expect electric stove and dryer which I don’t need during outages. I can tell you my family is either warm or cool when I’m gone working storm. But my power goes off a lot from time to time and only if it’s off for a few hours it’s worth it!
it comes on automatically once a week and runs 12 minutes. I have it serviced every 200 hours but many times I change oil and filters which is a piece of cake. I’ve had little problems, u will have to buy a new battery and battery tender every 3 or 4 years or so.