Just watched it with the family. Didn’t even know Pixar had a new full-length feature. Very enjoyable movie, although some concepts were a little deep for the young ones. Oh, and Merry Christmas you filthy degenerates.
Just watched it with the family. Didn’t even know Pixar had a new full-length feature. Very enjoyable movie, although some concepts were a little deep for the young ones. Oh, and Merry Christmas you filthy degenerates.
It’s a Pixar feature so no real musical singalongs. Themes are pretty straightforward. Life, death, friendship, fear, and purpose, if I had to try and summarize. No underlying political themes that I could make out. Very enjoyable family film.
It’s a Pixar feature so no real musical singalongs. Themes are pretty straightforward. Life, death, friendship, fear, and purpose, if I had to try and summarize. No underlying political themes that I could make out. Very enjoyable family film.
How emotional is it. I like the Pixar movies but they have too much heavy stuff for young kids. The opening scene of Up and pretty much all of the movie with the pants running around were too heavy for my kids.
Up can go to hell and die. I hated that beginning because I was a newlywed at the time.How emotional is it. I like the Pixar movies but they have too much heavy stuff for young kids. The opening scene of Up and pretty much all of the movie with the pants running around were too heavy for my kids.
How emotional is it. I like the Pixar movies but they have too much heavy stuff for young kids. The opening scene of Up and pretty much all of the movie with the pants running around were too heavy for my kids.
Its emotional in a deep thinking and complex way. It addresses fears, insecurities, and purpose in life.
Its both funny and complex as 17. A lot of the reason to watch the movie would be lost on most kids under 9 or so.
Really good movie.
Dont know if Pixar but I watched Disney's A Christmas Carol and have no idea what age I would show that to a kid. It's a pretty dark story but I just dont know if those themes affect kids the way they do adults. The Ghost of Christmas Present laughing his *** off as he turns to dust at midnight is pretty artsy.
I love that version but Scrooged is tops for me.Muppet Christmas Carol is the best version IMO
Up can go to hell and die. I hated that beginning because I was a newlywed at the time.
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama