OT: Snow Ski Question?

drail14me

Redshirt
Jul 20, 2008
1,349
14
38
we're looking for a date to go when there are less crowds. An instructor at Winter Park told us that during the week of the second to last week of February was usually the least crowded. He said the Valentines weekend was over and most people were saving up for the upcoming spring break. I've found some pricing lower during this time.

We're leaning on going back to Colorado still as I've found the best deals there. However, I'm still looking at trying some place different for a new experience.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation