OT: side hustles

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,897
6,725
113
What say ye board?

Not exactly much listed that is passive income. Every hustle I have seen is just a second job, they just work for themselves.
If passive income were easy to come by, we would all work even less.



On a related note, at this point 'hustle' is almost as bad a term to read as 'quiet quitting'.
 

RBDog82

Redshirt
Sep 14, 2008
248
33
28
I started acquiring rentals in 2013 and now I’m up to 20 doors. I crossed the point where I was able to retire from my office job 2 years ago so I guess the plan worked. I’d say it’s 90% passive as I manage all of our houses but have a good handyman on call when things break. Deals that cash flow are more difficult to find now, but they’re still out there if you’re willing to rehab a property.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list