OT, SIAP: Flu outbreak for ND?

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,507
22,682
113
There was some cryptic reference to this in an earlier thread but this is what I’m reading now.
 

mmp121

Junior
Dec 31, 2008
246
294
63

MtNittany

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
3,755
5,275
113
Unless they brought it with them, it's probably norovirus - according to a Doc at our club. I had it for a week over Christmas. Lots of bathroom time both sitting and kneeling.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ODShowtime

OUIrPSU

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2021
1,368
1,721
113
Unless they brought it with them, it's probably norovirus - according to a Doc at our club. I had it for a week over Christmas. Lots of bathroom time both sitting and kneeling.
Glad you’re feeling better. Noro is the worst.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State's recruiting weekend: 2027 RB Jordan Hall books a return, top 2028s talk Nittany Lions
  5. 05 BWI Football Here's why Penn State's Offense Imploded Against Wisconsin