Simperica works for my dogs. It’s a pill. It can be bought online without going to a vet. That’s not what you asked, but thought it might be helpful.
This. Bifen eliminates ticks, fleas, termites, and fire ants for about three months. I swear it even curtails mosquitoes for awhile.Can't speak to seresto, but try spraying your yard with Bifen IT and I guarantee that the ticks will be gone.
I buy through the vet, or did until my vet quit carrying it, now through chewy with vet approval. I just assumed the OP was trying to get something without going to a vet since he was using collars. May have been a wrong assumption anyway.
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?