Got a wedding anniversary coming up in May. We are thinking about a trip to Savanna. Anybody got recommendations about this area.
We went for our anniversary several years ago. Great city but be prepared to walk.
Places to eat...
Vics on the River
The Olde Pink House
I wish I could find someone who would go with me to nice places like those. Seems like where I am at all the women I meat would prefer golden coral.
Drink spots:
- Bohemian hotel rooftop bar
- Perry lane hotel rooftop bar (Peregrin)
- The Fitzroy (unique food as well)
- The Rail (classic dive bar)
- Treylor Park (fun spot with great bar food)
Food:
- The Grey (my favorite)
- Cotton and Rye (my second favorite)
- Olde Pink House (my favorite for old-school lowcountry classics)
- Zunzi's (unique South African sandwich shop- to go only so eat at the nearest park/square)
- Noble Fare (great dinner)
I wish I could find someone who would go with me to nice places like those. Seems like where I am at all the women I meat would prefer golden coral.
Yeah, but your almost guaranteed to get lucky!
Yeah, but your almost guaranteed to get lucky!
"Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil" is a great book and pretty solid film.
We went for our anniversary several years ago. Great city but be prepared to walk.
Places to eat...
Vics on the River
The Olde Pink House
Go grab some cookies at Byrds.
If it’s open to the public be sure to go check out the Cathedral there. One of the oldest in the US with some incredible stained glass all over it.
Tybee Island is a neat place not far from Savannah.
We went for our anniversary several years ago. Great city but be prepared to walk.
Places to eat...
Vics on the River
The Olde Pink House
Go grab some cookies at Byrds.
If it’s open to the public be sure to go check out the Cathedral there. One of the oldest in the US with some incredible stained glass all over it.
Tybee Island is a neat place not far from Savannah.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor