I'll be in San Francisco for a conference soon and have a day open. Do any of you have a good suggestion for my wife and I to check out that day? We'll be staying near Union Station.
Thanks for the help.
Thanks for the help.
I'll be in San Francisco for a conference soon and have a day open. Do any of you have a good suggestion for my wife and I to check out that day? We'll be staying near Union Station.
Thanks for the help.
1 -Rent a car and drive to Napa Valley. Depending on the amount of wine consumption - driving might not be the best option.
1a - Tour Alcatraz.
2 - I actually enjoyed walking around Cal-Berkley.
Muir Woods...
https://www.nps.gov/muwo/index.htm
Also drive down the coastline to Monterey Bay if you have the time as well.
I see they offer wine tours into Napa and Sonoma. Would you suggest this over renting a car?
Haight Ashbury
Cable car ride when i went to San Francisco was so packed you could not breathe in it, memories made thoughAlcatraz. I enjoyed that as much as anything and you get a boat ride in the bay.
Chinatown is kind of enjoyable.
Coit tower, not impressed.
Cable car ride is worth it.
I'll be in San Francisco for a conference soon and have a day open. Do any of you have a good suggestion for my wife and I to check out that day? We'll be staying near Union Station.
Thanks for the help.
Go to Poggio Trattoria in Sausilito for dinner. Sit outside on deck looking toward the City
I’m surprised no one has mentioned the Lagunitas brewery tour in Petaluma (short drive). We had more fun there than on the wine tour. Catamaran sunset cruise on the bay is a good time. Also, Alcatraz is 10 times better at night.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar