OT: Rush 50 MSG Thurs 7/30

AreYouNUTS

Heisman
Aug 1, 2001
125,505
60,193
113
Anyone else going? I am so freakin' amped up already I'm def gonna need some PM's later to get a decent night's sleep lol! Been watching the videos of the different sets (if you haven't seen the(5) set lists yet....WOW....simply amazing! Geddy sounds the best in decades, Alex is Alex and Anika - BOOM - they absolutely nailed it with her!!!

See ya' there!!!

NUTS
 

Knight Shift

Heisman
May 19, 2011
91,187
89,356
113
Anyone else going? I am so freakin' amped up already I'm def gonna need some PM's later to get a decent night's sleep lol! Been watching the videos of the different sets (if you haven't seen the(5) set lists yet....WOW....simply amazing! Geddy sounds the best in decades, Alex is Alex and Anika - BOOM - they absolutely nailed it with her!!!

See ya' there!!!

NUTS
You need to connect with @chickenpatty2

 
  • Like
Reactions: chickenpatty2

RURollShot2

Sophomore
Dec 27, 2021
48
110
33
Anyone else going? I am so freakin' amped up already I'm def gonna need some PM's later to get a decent night's sleep lol! Been watching the videos of the different sets (if you haven't seen the(5) set lists yet....WOW....simply amazing! Geddy sounds the best in decades, Alex is Alex and Anika - BOOM - they absolutely nailed it with her!!!

See ya' there!!!

NUTS
We flew up to Chicago to see them on 7/22 (we live in JAX FL). Amazing experience. Caught setlist version "D" which seems to be geared to longtime Rush fans (spoiler: https://www.rushisaband.com/rush/to...-Tour/323/2026/07/22/United-Center-Chicago-IL). I started following the band when their Caress of Steel album was released.

Anika is powerful; pay close attention to her work in the opening song. Stage visuals are top notch. Geddy sounds great, read a new vocal coach found some lost range which I can confirm.

Lastly, enjoy the between songs banter between Alex & Geddy and the constant smiles they all have during every song. Their energy for ~3 hours does not equate to their age (70+)! Added bonus in today's digital age: you'll be able to re-watch the entire show on YouTube in ~1-2 days! Please post your review of the show.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AreYouNUTS
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana