AKA Denise Nickerson
https://www.nydailynews.com/enterta...0190711-wxpntqpkebbijp2kmqqbem24fi-story.html
https://www.nydailynews.com/enterta...0190711-wxpntqpkebbijp2kmqqbem24fi-story.html
You've got me beat then. I've known others but no idea who this person is. But nevertheless RIP.This might be the first “RIP” thread on here where I actually knew who the person was.
Movie came out almost 15 years before I was born but still my favorite of all time.
Great songs.
You've got me beat then. I've known others but no idea who this person is. But nevertheless RIP.
Nope
As per the psych part-from.what I've seen and heard-the whole story on the adult level is an allegory to God, heaven, sin, redemption and God's love for all. "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory writer Roald Dahl was supposedly quite religious and the whole story is about a veiled reference to inheriting the kingdom(chocolate factory=heaven)of God (Wonka is a God-like figure). Even relatively well behaved Charlie sins but is forgiven="wins the candy factory (redemption)" when he apologies to Wonka for his sin (asks for forgiveness=repentance) during factory tour (anaolgy to life?). The other children fall due to their sins (that have Judeo Christian thenes) such as gluttony. On the child level it's arguably best "children's" story of our time (though really it's a dark movie of sorts when the "sinners" "disappear"- but Wonka eventually states that all of the children who fall by the wayside (sinners) will be ok in the long run. At the top of the most colorful watchable pictures made. I'm sure if I watch again thinking of the above I'd enjoy on the level I mentioned. Again arguably the best picture of our time (at least "children's" tale). Gene Wilder put in one of the best acting performances of our time.WOW, then you should make that your weekend watch, It is worth it. Though it would be weird to watch it for the 1st time as an adult. You might need to get ... some ... help... before watching it.
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics