Man... Sad news. I will definitely be playing some Buffett today. 
No!!!!Man... Sad news. I will definitely be playing some Buffett today.
Its 5 O‘clock somewhere with Alan Jackson is another good oneCome Monday it will be alright
No. It was his own damn fault.Was there, by chance, a woman to blame?
I was never a big Buffet fan until I went to one of his concerts. I didn’t realize how many hit songs he had written for other artists. His credits exceed a “a handful”. Great entertainer without using stupid concert gimmicks and effects.Not my jam but he built quite the following and piled up money based on a handful of memorable songs. It is indeed 5 o’clock somewhere. RIP
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC