This will be a gift for someone. Lot is right under an acre with about an 8 degree hill on most of it. Would also really like one with a nice leaf/bagging attachment. Don't want to spend any more than 2k.
Much appreciated
Much appreciated
I'm sure you'll hear a lot of comments about not buying from the box stores, but for the situation you've described, I'll say that I've been very happy with my Husqvarna 54" cut with a Kohler engine. I've had it about 6 years, it cost $1700 at Lowe's, and it's worked like a charm since I got it.
I don't think you'll find much at a dealer or in the zero-turn department for less than $2k, but for a lot that's under an acre, most of that stuff would honestly be overkill anyway. Just my $0.02
I'm sure you'll hear a lot of comments about not buying from the box stores, but for the situation you've described, I'll say that I've been very happy with my Husqvarna 54" cut with a Kohler engine. I've had it about 6 years, it cost $1700 at Lowe's, and it's worked like a charm since I got it.
I don't think you'll find much at a dealer or in the zero-turn department for less than $2k, but for a lot that's under an acre, most of that stuff would honestly be overkill anyway. Just my $0.02
Did you drop 10Gs on it?over the years until I bought her a commercial Xmark zero turn. She loves that mower more than me. If you want something that lasts
then go the commercial route.
I have an opportunity to get a used commercial Exmark with about 250 hours on it for $4,000. Good deal?mowers, we have 2 acres and she knocks it out pretty quick.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit