OT: Really Cool Physics Fact

step.eng69

All-American
Nov 7, 2012
3,791
5,198
113
They are both. When you test to see if electrons are particles, you see them as particles. When you test to see if they are waves, you see them as waves.
I can relate:
When I test 80 proof for an extended time I usually observe the pink elephants as individual elements.

When I test the 100+ proof, the SOB's usually come at me in waves.....very scary
🤕
 
Sep 10, 2013
18,430
13,438
113
Are you considering being a "drug mule" for the cartel?
🤫 🚛
Nope, like jerry
 

Metal Mike

Junior
Oct 28, 2021
162
265
63
Midnighter should get a poll of hot chicks who took physics in college!
You have to kidding. We had 2 females in my physics classes and neither would have classed as hot. Both were nice but they were not hot. I took 3 phyysics classes 1967 - 1968.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-USC matchups: Who will have the edge on Saturday at Beaver Stadium?
  2. 02 BWI Football How to watch, stream, Penn State-USC and the White Out during Week 6
  3. 03 BWI Football Who is on the first Penn State-USC availability reports of game week? Here is where each team stands on Wednesday
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  5. 05 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing