Capitalism bud.Sell it at cost or you are as much a POS as everyone else that buys and up sells. Absolute trash and ridiculous what people do. Been out for almost 2 years and you have to pay double on a secondary market because of douchebags buying them all up. Freaking kids can’t get them.
You shouldn’t make a dime. Not sure the whole story, but just do the right damn thing.
It’s not capitalism to buy and resale products that aren’t for resale. It’s a crime.Capitalism bud.
This is different. You are getting what you paid rather than compensating yourself for the time. Big difference. I have no issue with this. My issue is with the bots and people that make a killing buying these things up and selling for double the retail. I wish the government would do something about the A$$holes.I’m not making a dime. Selling for my cost plus tax. I’m also getting paid back for 2 months of being on Walmart premium I had to be on for the “opportunity” to purchase it. If me selling it for my cost makes me a POS, my apologies but I’ll sleep well.
Oh believe me, I wasn’t in love with the chase I had to go through to get one (especially when my son told me he decided on an Xbox for his birthday afterwards). It’s dumb, but I just don’t want to lose money on the deal.This is different. You are getting what you paid rather than compensating yourself for the time. Big difference. I have no issue with this. My issue is with the bots and people that make a killing buying these things up and selling for double the retail. I wish the government would do something about the A$$holes.
I think these companies price gouging the customers due to low supply is ridiculous. I wasn't aware that Walmart had a service too, I remember seeing in the news that people had to pay $200 at Best Buy for a similar service at a chance of buying a console that's already $500.I’m not making a dime. Selling for my cost plus tax. I’m also getting paid back for 2 months of being on Walmart premium I had to be on for the “opportunity” to purchase it. If me selling it for my cost makes me a POS, my apologies but I’ll sleep well.
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: Who will win the SEC? Preseason predictions
GamecockCentral Football
Florida coach Jon Sumrall says South Carolina is "best talent team" Florida will have played
GamecockCentral Football
Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
What ESPN's Football Power Index thinks of South Carolina's 2-3 start
TheBigSpur Football
The Thirty-Minute Disasters Deciding South Carolina Football Games