Well the ride home was slow but safe. Lit a cigar and didn't care how long it took me to arrive safely. It is dynamically different in Bucks County. Heavy snow. Trees packed with it and heard big limbs snapping while I finished cigar in driveway. Praying that I keep power.
Looking back at this;Updated maps - given the slow start for many of us along 95 from at least the Brunswicks up through Newark, I'm surprised the NWS increased total snowfall amounts for us again. Although looking at the radar and the absolute puking snowfall rates right now, maybe it's not a bad call.
![]()
![]()
Looking back at this;
https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/t...er-storm-on-3-7-8.141179/page-11#post-3212992
Seems most forecasts were dead on, except Philadelphia, Trenton, New Brunswick, Morristown, Doylestown, Coatesville and Freehold over performing by 2-3"?
Just measured 10” in Flanders (down in the valley).
Northampton county PA e(east of Allentown) isn’t getting anywhere near the 12-14 the map shows. Won’t get half that at this rate.Looking back at this;
https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/t...er-storm-on-3-7-8.141179/page-11#post-3212992
Seems most forecasts were dead on, except Philadelphia, Trenton, New Brunswick, Morristown, Doylestown, Coatesville and Freehold over performing by 2-3"?
Went out twice but came back both times.Anyone else have their cable out in South Brunswick?
Sorry, did not look that far, but absolutely correct. Seemed there was a slot from Philly to Morristown and extending as far East as Freehold.Northampton county PA e(east of Allentown) isn’t getting anywhere near the 12-14 the map shows. Won’t get half that at this rate.
It also failed in the Lehigh Valley but over performed in Bucks.Overall across the board it has compared to the projected maps.
We have about 5 inches here in Philly and it's already melting on the roads.
Down the street from Cloverhill off of Fanders-Bartley near the golf course in Flanders Crossing.Cloverhill?
My deck. 18+ and still puking snow. I might hit 2 feet
![]()
After another hour, despite constant snow, I still had 4 inches (it was compacting. ). Now after just another hour, 6.5. Wow!In Ramsey, we had 2-3 inches on grass and shrubs before it started to stick on the pavement. We now have about 4 inches on the driveway and still snowing steadily.
Power out in Dunelen
Where?
My deck. 18+ and still puking snow. I might hit 2 feet
![]()
Soooo channel4 just had Hillsborough at 15.5 inches to lead the area. WTF?????
my son will appreciate that. he lives in Hellertown but is skiing at Whister in British Columbia right now...Northampton county PA e(east of Allentown) isn’t getting anywhere near the 12-14 the map shows. Won’t get half that at this rate.
I know. Just wondering where they get their information.Don't think so. I'm in Hillsborough
I know. Just wondering where they get their information.
I'd say it did pretty good job here in Ringoes...still pounding. and as I am posting this a tree large branch just came down and took out the canopy frame on my back deck....oh boy. getting bad.
I know. Just wondering where they get their information.Don't think so. I'm in Hillsborough
Don't think so. I'm in Hillsborough
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week