The Asbury Park Press update says there will be zero accumulation in Ocean County. We are right across the river from Brick, and hoping were are in the zerio zone.
Borrowing from Sarah Palin, I can see Ocean Co from my house. Hope that's right too.
The Asbury Park Press update says there will be zero accumulation in Ocean County. We are right across the river from Brick, and hoping were are in the zerio zone.
There's Russians in Herbertsville too.Borrowing from Sarah Palin, I can see Ocean Co from my house. Hope that's right too.
in the old days in the 70s and 80s...everyone would go to school and they would give us a half day if it started snowing later in the morning....do not recall ever them anticipating snow to cancel..there were times were we were going to school with an inch or two down,.
And so it begins.FWIW, PIX dropped their forecast to 4-8” for the city and “95”
Met on MSNBC just said this will be the worst evening commute NYC has ever seen.
Fake News?
There's Russians in Herbertsville too.
yeah been hammering since my earlier post and paved drive is now snow covered. this stuff is wet! Have a 100' cable dog run in back yard that has 1.5" stuck to it! The cable is < 1/4 inch in diam. wow.coming down pretty good in last 5 minutes but all melting once it reaches the ground...aint that a shame..all those lost accumes
Nothing could be worse than the commute they had on Friday,Feb.11,1983,as that storm exploded in our area,way off of the forecast totals.I bailed out of work early.There were reports of snowdrifts on Route 3.Met on MSNBC just said this will be the worst evening commute NYC has ever seen.
Fake News?
Are you Russian? Do you know any Russians? Your answers will be subject to verification.I'm in Herbertsville 2 blocks in from the reservoir enjoying the Rain
I agree, in NNJ, predicted 8-12 inches but the roads and driveway might get 4 if lucky.Looks like mostly rain in South Brunswick. Even if it does come down harder later seems like it'll be hard to get much more than 5-6 inches of snow that needs to be removed. I even wonder if that much but we'll see.
Nothing could be worse than the commute they had on Friday,Feb.11,1983,as that storm exploded in our area,way off of the forecast totals.I bailed out of work early.There were reports of snowdrifts on Route 3.
looking at the radar I won't give up....thought about taking kids to Barclay's Center since they are off to school.
didnt you guys get hit hard with outages from the last storm.
favorite storm of all time...I was in 7th grade...there was a chatter two days before of a possible huge snowstorm that could deliver 1-2 feet but the night before they started to back off and that morning they had dropped accumulations to the 1-3/2-4 inch calls.....they sent us to school and then snow began falling at a good clip about 10:30 which is usually too late to start giving the half day..but not this time..they made the late announcement of half day and there was like 3 inches by the time I got off the bus and then it went to 6 by 3 PM and then almost a foot by 6PM and the totals just kept going up and up and up. We ended up with 26 inches according to my amateur measurements but there were drifts so how accurate that is who cares..I am sticking with it. Its my favorite snow and first time I heard thundersnow at about 7:30 that evening.
who knew the models had it right all along
Yes 5 ft piles of snow from shoveling. Used to climb to the top and sing songs...lol
Word.This is why school districts should not call days off the night before. I'm pissed because we could have easily gotten a half day in and not have to lose a day in May.
Looks like from Howell to the coast is going to be saved from this one. I'm thinking just some slush to maybe 2". I'm happy not to be the snow total winner of this one like last time.Heavy rain mixing with sleet and wet snow flakes in Wall. By my scientific calculation, it is 82.3% rain, 14.3% Sleet, and 3.4% snow.
My office closed last night (in Princeton/WW).Did companies let people off today?
for this storm I believe you were in Arizona
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games