OT.. Portable Gas Grills

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,877
11,277
113
I'm a RVer and I see more Weber Q's than anything else. The linked grill looks good too. I'm not a gas fan so I use an Akorn Jr for my traveling grill.
 

Mobile Bay

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2020
4,242
2,184
113
Are you sold on gas? If not I have more ideas, like a Weber Kettle or a Traiger tailgater. But if you want gas that would be fine I think.
 

fishwater99

Freshman
Jun 4, 2007
14,073
54
48
Are you sold on gas? If not I have more ideas, like a Weber Kettle or a Traiger tailgater. But if you want gas that would be fine I think.

Yes for this one it’s gas, as I am looking for something for Bronco’s games for a few people and for the parking lot in the ski areas.
I want something small that I can set up quickly.

Thanks
 

Col. Forbin

Junior
Oct 2, 2012
1,366
243
63
I’ve got a mini Holland grill that runs off of a 1lb propane cylinder. It’s awesome. Full stainless steel.
 

ZombieKissinger

All-American
May 29, 2013
5,565
9,642
113
Whenever I’m in Colorado, I only eat at Elway’s. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There’s nothing like scarfing down a 22oz ribeye then shredding fresh powder. My wife wanted to eat at Flower Child once and we nearly got divorced over that
 
Last edited:

Shmuley

Heisman
Mar 6, 2008
24,321
12,290
113
You know, if you end up with one that's too small, you'll just compensate in some other area.
 

Shmuley

Heisman
Mar 6, 2008
24,321
12,290
113
That Ted Turner buffalo place (who the 17 says "bison"?) in Aurora is pretty good.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report