Winston only even got mentioned as a potential prospect this year after he stepped up when everyone was hurt. Lots of questions about his pro potential due to defense/athleticismDo you think Edwards leaves? How about Winston?
I think Fernando, Langford and Smith will be first round picks so I’m sure they re gone. I’ve seen Edwards as a second rounder and have not seen Winston on any boards. I have seen Bradzekis on boards but I don’t think he’s ready. He ll probably declare given he’s full of himself. Huerter has a monster nba workout solidifying his nba status.Fernando and Langford should definitely be gone, they're projected as possible lottery picks.
Edwards can declare and then come back, he's only tested the waters once. Seeing him as a projected second rounder, could go either way. A big game against Virginia could make the difference.
Dosunmu will at least test the waters. Same for Jalen Smith on Maryland, and possibly Brazdeikis as well although he's a near-lock to come back.
You never know though. Everybody thought Kevin Huerter was coming back to Maryland and then he was a first-rounder.
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week